" engineering excellence since 1957 "
The Anderson Design Group has roots dating back to 1957 when Jack Anderson first established John R. Anderson Structural
Engineer in Pasadena, California. The firm grew and evolved into John R. Anderson & Associates, providing Architectural and
Structural Engineering services to the Southern California market.
Jack's eldest son, Bruce Anderson, joined the firm in 1980. In 1988 Jack dissolved the firm and retired. In 1989 Bruce re-established
the firm as J Bruce Anderson Structural Engineer, still in Pasadena, California. The firm continued its dedication to providing
quality Structural Engineering and Building Design services. On its tenth anniversary in 1999, the firm relocated to its current
location in Covina, California.
In 2006, after 17 years operating as J Bruce Anderson Structural Engineer, we updated our professional presence by changing
our identity to the Anderson Design Group and concurrently launching a new website. This identity brings us more in sync with
the services we are able to provide.
Today, we embrace the past as we build towards the future!
Copyright 2015 Anderson Design Group
All Rights Reserved